FLU SEASON IS UPON US PLEASE CALL THE SURGERY TO BOOK YOUR FLU JAB
Please see our Extended Access link at the bottom of the page, for more information on appointments available for patients across West Leicestershire
We Hope you find all the information you need on our website...
To access appointments online, please make sure you get your Username and Password from one of our team at reception.
Our online system allows you to
- Book/cancel and re-arrange routine appointments
- Change and update your personal details online
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- Information on service the practice provide
Our new appointment system has now been running for a few weeks, we would love to hear your feedback- just fill out a feedback form online!
- Routine appointments are 10 minutes with a Doctor and 1 problem per appointment (please remember with popularity or schedule of work, sometimes its harder to get an appointment with certain doctors more than others). These appointments run 4 weeks in advance, so to avoid disappointment book early.
- On the day clinics with the doctors 1 problem 1 appointment ran by our GP Partners.
- More telephone consultations for problems or results that can be dealt with over the phone
- Our Nurses can deal with; coughs and colds, skin complaints, urine infections, chest infections, conjunctivitis plus many other problems.
Missed appointments at Bridge Street Medical Practice
The total number of appointments missed in 2018 were, 1,854
This is an average of 154 missed appointments per month
The total number of appointments missed between 02/01/2019 and 30/05/2019 were, 643
The total number of appointments missed this month: Up to 30th May 2019 - 150
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues.
The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Please click on the link below to read our full CQC report
To see our rating please visit NHS Choices
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Disabled access to the rear of the building, marked out in yellow.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide any car parking spaces however there is a multi-storey car park behind the surgery located in the Rushes.
We now have access into the pharmacy next door through the practice
Videos to watch
(Site updated 22/08/2019)